Our AGM this year will be held on Thursday 14th March 2019 at The MURC Hall Bellingham at 7.00pm
There will be cheese and wine, and all are welcome.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM 15th February 2018
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s report and receipt and approval of annual accounts
- To consider and agree Friends annual subscription
- Nominations and Election of Committee
- Plans for temporary exhibitions 2019
- Consider any other motions
- Any other business
We are looking for more volunteers. If you can recommend someone we would be delighted. Please contact Clare Mackey or Tony Brotherton via the Centre in the first instance. Thank you.
Please note that any matter requiring discussion or consideration at the AGM must be notified in writing to the Chairman, Terry Bragg, at the Heritage Centre, or to Terry Bragg, Hamilton House, Boat Road Bellingham, not less than 10 days prior to the meeting. (by 4th March 2019).